Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

Peeks from my home


Today I want to give you a little peek at my lovely apartment. I have been living here now for about one year and, honestly, I am very very proud. I love my flat and I spent a lot of time decorating it. It wasn't easy to design it on a super tight budget though. Making stuff on my own and trying to decorate with what I already had was the solution.
I just pour all of my heart's blood into this wee place.

My hall.
 I love old books. I was jumping up and down with excitement when I discovered my grandparents 'library'.
 I found the old mirror at a local thrift store and the wee Eiffel tower is from Paris.


My living-room represents many of my hobbies. 
My sewing machine, my easel,
piano, guitars, violin, sheet music, books, more books, more books, my cameras, brushes and paints, CDs, wool, aaaaand so on...  


My bathroom is tiny. There's not much space to decorate because I need to store all my towels and toiletries in there. A few wee things make it lovely though!


My kitchen is mostly white with a few highlights of blue. I spend a rather large amount of time in my kitchen doing a lot of baking, cooking and other food-related stuff ( not forgetting a lot of smiling, singing, dancing and making a mess as well) I recently started growing my own herbs and: this is FUN!
You can't see anything yet, but if the first wee sprouts break through the dirt you'll be proud and happy, seriously ;) ! 

A home tour will follow soonish! Have fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen